Sinister: If life is a game, then true love is a trophy...

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 6 10:55:47 GMT 2001

Wotcha.
Just read an email entitled the masterplan from John John and it made me
think... a lot.
Dont give up on chasing girls, cos soon you will be too old to chase girls.
Once you hit 20 you find yourself becoming too sensible to chase. I think
thats the beauty of Belle and Sebastian. The hidden underlying message ...
your never to old to act like a bit of kid. And to me thats great, i need
it. Thinks get too serious when you get older. I wish i was still at school
and could just fancy girls and maybe chase them about have a bit of fun...
look foward to certain lessons cos you know shes gonna be there. I want my
naivity back , which is strange cos i was so glad to get rid of it at the
time. Being in Uni is shit mainly cos its full of annoying students but
everything is so fucking serious. In school its a laugh, in school it
doesnt matter. Whatever anyone tells you. This isnt meant to be a down
sided email. Far from it,what im trying to say is if your young enough not
to care then dont. Chase girls all you want, just dont get bothered if they
are not interested. You can save that for later.
Im going to Portugal at Easter for 2 weeks and im gonna act like a big kid
and have a good time, im gonna get loaded...

Lil' Bob