Sinister: hairy mole

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 6 11:52:07 GMT 2001

Hello,

Someone said that the list got a lot more twee lately, and I read it and it
was kinda true so I'm going to balance it out yin-yang style by writing
about my arse.  Is there possibly a post eerier than one about my arse?

One about my arse during a halloween party, maybe.  Yeah I went to a
halloween party on Friday night, it was fun.  After an arsenal of drinks I
got drunk, some people got more drunk than I did but we all had a great
time, then I woke up the next morning and someone was using my bum as a
pillow, it was quite funny.  I hope I didn't fart during my sleep.
Unfortunately, no one shoved a tampon up my buttocks either.

On my train/bus home back from London I fell asleep for a long while and
inadvertently put all my bodyweight on one leg, instead of my buns, I woke
up with the World's Greatest Pins and Needles (tm).  I had pins and needles
on an entire leg for 5 minutes, I got off the bus and tried to walk along
the pavement and I realised that I couldn't, it was quite funny being
stranded in the middle of the road as if I were trapped in quick sand, hehe,
bit of a farce.

I went to a Sainsbury's the other day to buy a bottle of Vodka and a few
cans of Red Bulls, and I took them all to the counter, the girl at the
counter went;

"Are you going to mix them together?" in a really inquisitive voice.
"Maybe..." I replied, worried that I was doing something illegal.
"Have you done it before?" she asked again.
"Um, yes" I replied, still wondering if she was gonna give me a health
warning or something.  Then the girl came back with..

"OOH IS IT NICE?"

I started laughing, and told her that yes, it is lovely and she should try
it sometimes.

You should too.

It seems to be very hip to talk about love at the moment but unfortunately
this post had been a bit behind.  I do love you tho.

Okay, I better stop this right now, apparently Girls seldom make passes, at
boys who talk about asses... sigh no crush votes for Ken once again.

Full Moons and Red Bulls
Ken