Sinister: there an albert hammond bootleg in the house

goingoutofmymind at xxx.com goingoutofmymind at xxx.com
Tue Nov 6 14:41:30 GMT 2001

Hello everyone

I am new and I thought I would introduce myself....

My name is Alan and I live in Scotland, and I am almost (gasp) 30....please
say it isn't so, I like doing lots of things, a bit of photography, sleeping
and I followed the mix tape debate with glee, I love doing mix tapes, I am
an eclectic sort and most types of music float my boat, hell I even though
'Baby One More Time' was a killer pop song.....I pause while I get booted
out of the group. Although I draw the line at Nu Metal...I think I may well
be missing the point

.now a little about my life

I am madly and deeply in love with Joanne, music is such an important part
of my life, but oddly enough I have never had a girlfriend that has been too
keen to it; that all changed, I know I have meet the person that was made
for me, except for one small teeny tiny problem, She lives in Washington DC;
love at first sight and all that; I flew over there and spent June with her
and I am going back 2 weeks today for three weeks, then she is flying over
to Scotland for Christmas and New Year, I do miss her, but life is still
great as I know she is there. Now a girl that will happily spend longer than
me in a record shop, and I do love record shopping, so any suggestions for
good record shops to visit when I am there will be appreciated; I was in a
good one in Dupont Circle and a good one in Arlington, which was pretty
close to the finest fast food restaurant in the known world, this dodgy
looking chicken place (the name escapes me) Chicken, Chips and Coleslaw, and
all for under $5, it is almost a religious experience, I can't wait to
return.

Bonfire night has been mentioned, I am glad its over as no more kiddies
setting off fireworks at two in the morning for another year at least, I
treat the festival with indifference, my mother has a fear of fire works,
and when I was a child till I was about 13 I had to watch the bonfires and
the fire works from an upstairs window, so now I can't be bothered with the
whole thing, and now that its passed I can look forward to Christmas, I love
Christmas, its a fun, happy time and I love buying presents.

Anyway, enough from me, its my first day off for a while and so I think I
may well go back to bed for a bit

I'll talk to you all later

Alan