Sinister: these thighs that synthesize

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Tue Nov 6 19:10:18 GMT 2001

its been a long, lonely time i've been away...doing list-dom things and
people (obviously)...they don't call me the list-dom for nothing, so don't
think i've just bee sitting back rearranging the leather and lace  in my
closet by color...no, lisa has been hard at work doing the things a list-dom
does...boys, mostly...but causing a little muddle of trouble here and there
as well...
but so many new faces! sinister has become quite the colorful crowd, haven't
we now?...very geometric, with solid shading...very art deco, but art deco
is coming back around like bad karama...
to update the rainbow of you: i've left college...all my professor were
mid-sentence when i bolted leaving the lot of my work unfinished to run
scantily clad in last spring semester's sunshine...i moved into a little
19th century rowhome just off west park that runs like a commune...all day
it's people in and out, coming and going and strewn about at early hours on
the wooden floors...peter (my new found sinister boy and not just flavor of
the week- sorry brier and mr. burke) and i have to shut ourselves in my
bedroom to keep from the constant cold that rushes in with every open and
close of the front door...not that we mind being confined to such intimate
quarters, but it does make clothes nessacary to tiptoe down the steps and
into the kitchen for a cup of tea...pish...
missed toy-ing with you all...
but my chains are thoroughly polished and the whips are
well oiled and waiting...step up to the proverbal plate...
-listdomlisa
         ...peeking disheveled from beneath the blankets.