No subject

Rener iodowd at xxx.com
Tue Nov 6 19:21:41 GMT 2001

hello,

i'm blinded from reading all 200 sini-mails that were
waiting in my mailbox this morning ... and i'm very
sleepy, so no real responses, only a couple of vague
slug-trails of observations.

1) autumn and crunchy leaves and being wrapped up in a
coat and seeing your breath on the air, i think we're
agreed that all these things rule.

2) guy fawkes night is probably great fun, until
someone aims a firework the wrong way and burns a hole
in your forehead/arse/jumper. and i should know.

3) i was in london at the weekend, and flew back from
london city airport to dublin last night. as our plane
climbed into the air, we could see loads of bonfires
and fireworks going off underneath us, all over the
city! i'd never seen anything like it. it was magical.

4) my and dirtyvicar's pet coffee and milkshake place,
cafe soleil in soho, is gone! in its place is a
horrible trendy yuppie cafe. boo. we were annoyed.

5) i bought a northern soul compilation in
selectadisc. i hope it's good. it's called The In
Crowd ("oh no, you didn't buy *that* load of spank,
did you? any compilation would have been better than
that one, for heaven's sake. surely the 'are you a
complete sap? then buy this record' sticker should
have given you a clue, etc" - a chorus of northern
soul sini-experts)

6) london is GRATE, but it really gets under your
fingernails.

'night all,

rener

=====
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others." - Groucho Marx