Sinister: two turntables and a microphone

owen lowery o-lowery at xxx.com
Tue Nov 6 20:22:56 GMT 2001

well hello my sinister chums

im fresh out of the nursery though a few of you may remember me from
days gone by when i was on the list. i had a penchant for silly
nicknames stolen from terrible literature. my former self, the narrow
wizard, is however, no more.

it was nice being in the nursery, just reading posts and not being
able to post anything back was cool. i didnt appreciate it so much
first time round though, now however, i would recomend it to all the
old hands at this game, it gives you a new perspective.

there's been some talk of list crushes lately and i thought that id
stick my oar into the debate 'cos the list crush is good fun and so
needs no other justification for its existence. yeah so we might
never get to meet our crushes, it doesn't matter really, as long as
we have fun with them in whatever way. having said this id just like
to add that in the old list crush system i was doing really well and
my ego would appreciate it if that also happened under the new system.

theres also been some talk of mix tape competitions and im all
upset 'cos my name isn't popular enough to have a team associated
with it. this is a damn shame 'cos it was my birthday on sunday (24
so i'll have to join kens club for people who dont qualify for under
20's or over 25's) and one of my mates gave me a set of record decks
and a mixer (yes i do have some really cool friends) so i could
actually do properly mixed mix tapes. well i could if it wasnt for
the fact that i havent DJ'd professionally since 1996 and im a bit
out of practice. i'll rephrase that, im a bit shit.
oh time for an apology, Ola admitted to liking my old posts because
of their cinnamon content, but as the wizard has been killed off
ther'll be no more so sorry Ola. Typical of me to let a girl down
just as she says she wants to meet a nice slim guy, DOH!

well thats it for my ramblings today
im off to lurk for a while

hugs and shrugs
     owen