Sinister: wino's what the bouncer loathes

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 7 16:22:49 GMT 2001

I was relying on the usual barrage of sinister e-mails to rescue me from
Office Boredom Hell, but I waited for 2 hours (yes, I got so bored I was
counting the hours) and nope, not a single mail with filthy jokes to lighten
up my day.  So I've taken matters into my own hands, I'm whipping one up
myself to relief the frustration.

So, yay, Belfast gig.. But Hey!  Why aren't you playing Milton Keynes?  Grr
fucking hate you all etc...

Joking of course, however B&S doing a stadium gig in my home town at the
national bowl with all fireworks and everything.. cor.  Can Red Bull Dozers
be support?

Saying that, the RBD had a band practice the other day and due to having no
guitars that are able to hold tune for more than 5 minutes it went badly
wrong and everything sounded arse... anyone care to donate musical equipment
to them?  Nothing fancy.. a £1500 PRS guitar will do.. oh and a full size
church organ would be nice.

I tried to pull a girl by giving her a love heart too, I failed.. maybe I
shouldn't have used that one that says "mobile phone" on it... Well I was
hoping she would understand the message behind that, but she didn't.
Neither did I.  There should be a love heart that says "nice arse" or "get
yer tits out", on it.  That would've worked.

I just realised that I have been extremely potty mouthed lately, I do
apologise, but my language gets foul when I don't receive loads of e-mails
from girls.  That wasn't a hint, by the way, in case you were wondering.  It
was an order. ;-)

Better stop now so you have a chance to reply me before it gets dark.

Replies from girls and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Oooh look.. isn't your reply button pretty?  I wonder what would
happen if you pressed it?