No subject

Tim Banning fezzywig at xxx.com
Thu Nov 8 07:38:38 GMT 2001

Hello.
I have to be at work at 7a.m.  I don't like the thought of that.  I
especially won't like the thought of that when I'm wiping the dew off of my
cadi's windshield with a dirty towel...I should go to bed.
But I won't, just yet.
I loved the VodkaBird's post about housemates.  When I first moved away from
home I lived in the dining room of a kondo/house.  I thought it would be a
great experience, you know kind of like a "suffering for art" sort of thing.
  Well, it got old quick.  Three walls and a curtian next to a kitchen
didn't cut it for me, I lived like that for 6 months.  It only got
frustrating a couple of days a week, though it was a blessing to have a
room.  My housemates were no treat at the time either.  One was a hardcore
Mormon girl who had to pray for me for about a half hour after I said
some...well...not so mormon things one morning.  The other was on too many
medications to name, and was pretty much the bane of my existence for a
number of months...ah...so nostalgic.  We all moved out but we all went to
school together.  We graduated and then the mormon girl went to BYU (brigham
young university) in Utah this summer and she discovered it was NOT what she
wanted and has sort of bloomed a little bit since then.  I think the other
girl just replaced her anti-depresants with pot so...whatever. It usually
turns out to be all okay in the end.  I had some great roomates and a great
house for a year after that, so, like VodkaBird said, it could be worse.
I'll say hello to the SoCal sini kids that are hanging out on friday.  Sorry
I couldn't be there.
I'd really like to hear the new songs, does anyone have a link or an mp3 I
could maybe uh...borrow?
man...I'm tired.  have a good one everyone.
Oh and I'd also like to say that I really look forward to everyone's post.
It's such a great thing going on here....
take care,
tim