Sinister: I don't know about you, but its usually the sbject line that determines whether or not I'm going to read an e mail. And if it mentions porn, or loans or things like that, I usually delete it without thinking about it too heavily. But hey, today I'm feeling a little perculiar, and I can't think of a decent subject line. Any recomendations will be gratefully accepted.

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Thu Nov 8 13:28:24 GMT 2001

hiya everyone,

Well, I'm trying to give up smoking again. Success
rate so far? 3 days 2 hours and twenty five minutes.

I've also taken up various lotions and potions in
order to make me feel better for whatever reason.

Hmm.

*fed up*

I'm feeling quite fed up at the moment, and extremely
receptive to things people have to say. I'll try not
to interupt, but today I feel like listening.

*realises theres nothing really to tell*

Why can't I live like I do in my day dreams?

Suggestions please.

Thanks

Idles.

=====