Sinister: I'm taking up on drugs

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 8 15:43:22 GMT 2001

Cough medicine, that is.  This morning I was waking up to
us..uss..us..ushoo! ...Bogey everywhere type affair... hehe okay so maybe
not bogey everywhere, but still I felt so ill.  Luckily tho, what I woke up
with was also loads and loads of e-mails to get me through what normally
would be a borrring morrrning at work, thank you girls, I love you all.

I'm not as ill as before either, well still ill, but a lil bit less ill.. I
just wanted to talk about my cough to carry on the "I'm waking up to us" pun
theme that Robin had set.. :-)

Today I actaully had some real work to do, I had to phone up a few customers
about their cars, and one guy on the list was called "Mr. Egil Ostensted"..
a namesake for the Norwegian International Football Player.. I was like..
surely not!  Then I looked in his address and it was "Blackburn Rovers,
Blackburn, UK" and my heart flopped.. woooo this is my claim to fame, I get
to phone up someone vaguely famous!  My heart pounds as each hit on the
phone's keypad registered.. dee dee doo doo dee, my blood pressure rose.. a
voice appeared on the phone.

"Hello".. said Egil Ostenstad.
"Hello!" said Ken
"The area code for this number has been changed, please dial again with the
new code or contact your telephone operator" said Egil.. wait, that's not
Egil, that's the BT error messages woman pretending to be Egil!  Grr!  She
didn't even do a good impression!  Can she shoot with an overhead kick from
the edge of the penalty area?  No!  Was she the top striker for Southampton?
  No, but it wouldn't have been difficult.  Is she actually a maaaan?  No,
this is no Jerry Springer.  This is a pre-recorded message designed to
disappoint Ken.

I couldn't find the new area code, so now we're going to send him a letter
instead.. sigh..  I intended to send him a tape asking him why he wouldn't
pick up my call, whilst I drink a fifth of vodka and drive my car over a
bridge, like Stan did.  But I decided against it cos I'm not a crappy
rapper.

If I carry on like this people would think I'm actaully on drugs, so I
won't. Byee.

Ken
P.S.: Girls, you are still welcome to write me :-)  I'm not a BT error
message woman.
P.P.S.: Sorry if you're the BT error message woman, I don't really hate you.