Sinister: Fold your hands child, you walk like Karl Marx.

Timothy Meskers areservoirdog at xxx.com
Thu Nov 8 19:27:40 GMT 2001

Hi folks,

Just wanted to pop out for a bit and say hi. I've actually
got some content to report, although it may not be as
exciting as others.

6 CHILDREN (Correlation a-lert!)

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but I noticed an
intriguing similarity between FYHCYWLAP and Marx &
Engels. And that similarity is Saturday meals.

"Saturday meals?" You say.

"Yes," I reply. "Saturday meals."

'..but I know for a fact there are a thousand Saturday
meals being made and a thousand Saturday plans being
hatched to drink and be senseless..'

-Jesus & The Hipsters vignette, FYHC liner notes.

'..there a thousand meals being made on Saturday..'

-(Rumour has it these are) 'Marx & Engels' lyrics.

Something to think about. Can you believe Karl Marx
had six children?

That's something else to think about entirely. Or
maybe I just made that up.

EVERYBODY'S LEARNING HOW.

'I love my Carl.
I love my Brian, my Dennis and my Al.
I could even find it in my hear to love Mike Love.'

-(Rumour has it these are) Lyrics to 'I Love My Car.'

Carl Wilson, Brian Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Al Jardine,
and Mike Love, cousin of the Wilson brothers, were
members of the popular American group 'The Beach Boys.'

If someone knows who the names dropped in Shoot the Sexual
Athlete are, please enlighten us. Another request: tabs
for Lord Anthony?

THE PERSONAL BITS.

Things have been going well with me for the most part. I'm
going to see the (International) Noise Conspiracy next
Sunday. I have been listening to a lot of Donovan lately
and liking it, which might or might not be a good thing.
I haven't worked at my librarian job for awhile. School
is going decently. Eugenia added a third member. If you
recieve Kara's Sinister mixtape you will hopefully hear an
old demo of ours (if I can get out to post in soon, sorry it's
taking so long).

We should pay that girl that does the big summaries. That's
a lot of work.

Keep up the story Andre. I like your writing style.

Ken, if the famous Red Bull Dozers ever tour the States
give me a call.

That eXtreme Elvis story was incredibly.. something. But
incredible nonetheless.

I enjoyed the excerpt on the lover and beloved as well.

Good work everyone. The mood around these parts is great
and I hope you all are happy.

Love,

Timothy.

xoxo