Sinister: schoolbook angel

AN annika.lindberg at xxx.se
Thu Nov 8 19:36:36 GMT 2001

Hiy Bubblegums!

I'm starting to go back to comprehensive school habits. Skipping classes, sneaking off, "forgetting" to do homework, slacking...And yes I do feel ashamed of myself, but how can one fight one's nature? And this is adult school, mind. Everyone seems to be so responsible and ambitious, except for me and my friend. (I'm glad there's two of us). I wasn't going to let this happen, I thought before I started adult school. And then it happened anyway. Shame.

Yesterday I went out, again. Wednesday. Remind me to avoid Wednesday nights out.
I felt old, though I was not the oldest. And the whole crowd was about 15 people sitting down and drinking beer and 15 people dancing to shitty techno music on the floor. And me trying to make conversation with the loo.
Wrong place at the wrong time, I'll stick to the weekends from now on, I think.

Everytime I go out nowadays I seem to be having these little run-ins with the toilet (not including all the times I go there to pee, because everything I drink just flows right through my inner systems). I don't know why.
Guess it could be the cigarettes.
Or all the cider I'm always drinking, cause I don't like beer.
Maybe I should start ordering drinks instead. Maybe Red bull+vodka? Or maybe not that.
At least having had enough after 3 ciders means fairly cheap nights.

I looked through some old comic magazines the other day and found an ex of Care Bears! So cute, from the 80's. The sweet little bears with symbols with magical powers on their bellies. I decided to print one of them on a t-shirt, but I couldn't find any good images on the internet. Now I have one of Sleepy(?) Bear asleep on a big half moon :)

I liked Mr Gilmer's impression of "Judy and the dream of horses".
"Poor bugger's built this image of Judy in his head, a Judy he's sure he
knows, and if the real Judy pours out all her unhappiness, tells him how she really feels, then his image gets shattered, and he never really knew her."

I've never thought of it that way. It's kind of sad. To think you know someone really well, only to discover you don't know the person at all. B&S songs are sad. Still they make me smile.

Cunning Andre wrote:
"I did my usual thing, sitting down near the back, so that I can people-watch without feeling crowded."
So maybe I'm not that odd, liking to sit near the back of the bus watching everyone getting on and off. I would probably make it a hobby, riding buses, if it was free and if I had the time, and if I wasn't afraid of being looked upon as a lunatic. For the moment I only take the bus to and from school.

I've often thought about getting on a bus and just go with it, anywhere. And I've imagined ending up on the countryside, or in a village somewhere, or just out in nowhere. It would be interesting, though I think I'll save that trip til summer returns. It's too goddamn cold right now, to end up being stuck miles from civilisation (though I don't think buses would drop you off in such a place...I could be wrong though)

There's been talk about sinister age clubs. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. I think I'll start a 21's Only-club. HA! ;-)

That Rachel fruitloop keeps impressing me. Those poor fingers must be working themselves weary. I hope you don't feel you have to write summarys cause it's expected. You make good impression anyway. All your posts are good!
..I've seen her write it all down cause of all the things she sees..

Is there really a thing as "too late to chase girls"? Isn't it just that later in life it will be referred to as "to charm women"? It all comes down to the same thing! I'm still waiting for the right boy to charm me, and if you lot try to tell him it's too late I'll smack your arses! ;-)  (that's supposed to be a punishment, not a reward, mind)

Lucky girl Astrid got to see the swedish band "Edson" recently. They're very very nice. I saw them this summer at a festival. Sitting in the grass, eating sandwiches, drinking Festis, relaxing and just listening to the mellow soft tunes of Edson. Simply grate.

A certain Kenneth P Y (now WHU could that be?) ordered the girls to use the reply button......I believe the reply button works the other way around as well?

This is the end. My stomach has its on will, and right now it wills me into the kitchen.

Love and Care Bears!

-AN (the Monchichi lookalike)