Sinister: my friend's in a band...they're called "left testicle".

nafees saeed nafees at xxx.com
Thu Nov 8 20:22:44 GMT 2001

i'm sporting a plaster on the side of my head now.  i haven't worn a plaster
since i was about 12.  i always used to like the novelty of wearing a
plaster for about two hours but then i got bored of them.  so ripped them
off and made my cuts ten times worse.  anyway, now i'm i can wear my
plasters for more than two hours and i can appreciate their usefulness.  i
got my cut in the most foolish way possible.  i was in a rush to get to
college this morning so i ran out of the front door.  because it's winter
there's ice around now, and the door ledge was icey so i slipped up.  then i
fell over on the concrete.  because i had my bag on i fell to my side in one
swift motion.  it would've been better to not have had my bag on so then i
could've at least raised my arms to protect myself, but instead my head hit
the floor.  for once i had a decent excuse for being late for my class, "why
are you late nafees?"...."oh you know...fell out of the door...the usual".
the only bad thing about wearing a plaster is explaining to everybody why
you're actually wearing a plaster.  which induces the laughter and sniggers.

after reading about ken's *almost* encounter with a celebrity, i thought it
would be fitting to tell about mine the other day which i forgot to mention.
when i was at the bonnie prince billy gig waiting for my friend i saw a
pasty faced, floppy fringed man in big glasses and a big brown tweed jacket.
yup, it was jarvis cocker.  i was surprised actually, because i always
thought he was really tall...but he's not.  but he is however, really
skinny.  i didn't speak to him but i did do the acknowledging nodding of the
head that seems to be innate with all northerners.

--

i went looking for a job yesterday, but i didn't find one.  well i got
application forms and one interview.  but i'm not sure i want the job i have

has anybody else noticed that there seems to be a lot of B & Q warehouses
opening recently, or is it just in north west area?

george bush used the phrase "kodak moment" today.

take care,

nafees.