Sinister: Ere long done do does did.

John Jennings sinister at xxx.com
Thu Nov 8 20:49:01 GMT 2001

Moornin' people.

Ooh crikey i'm very nervous about posting again after all this time. ok
well actually i'm not that nervous, i just think putting something like
that is compulsory isn't it?

Lots of people seem to be getting ill don't they, get well if you are,
probably because of the cold weather methinks (ooh there was snow today!
snow snow snow!) aanyways, talking of being ill, thanks to the (4)
people who sent me worried emails about me' ears, they're now healed and
fine, but i'm never flying air2000 again. crikey no. thats a warning to
all you cheap-flight-buyers as well. anyways, now i'm fit and healthy
again i shall be back touring the sinister picnics faster than you can
say 'who the hell is john jennings anyway?'. how exciting.

By means of john peel and tapes from friends i have finally heard all of
the new single. i thought they played 'waking up...' at birmingham but i
don't remember it. 'tis still grate though, i love my car is infinately
better though methinks. btw i read somewhere... some paper i think...
that 'storytelling' (film) is out on november 30th in the uk, and
december something or other in the us. not sure if this is right or not,
but shouldn't the soundtrack follow fairly closely? i get the feeling
you've already discussed this somewhere actually and i just missed it
though. sorry if thats the case.

Ooh someone noticed my b&s badges today, a good 5 months after their
placement.... it involved lots of stunned silence on my part, and i
asked her if she was on sinister, and she gave me a funny look and got
off the bus at the next stop. i think she must have misheard me. or else
she heard me perfectly well. hmm...

i was looking through my cds that i haven't listened to for ages and i
found an old alanis morissette single, from 1995. it doesn't seem like
six years ago does it?  it bought back lots of memories, of me in my
first couple of years of comprehensive school in nottingham with all my
rebel friends (yes i am that young), listening to their alanis
morissette cds and smoking tea leaves. hehe. i bet they all like death
metal and are hard drug users by now. crikey. or maybe they like belle
and sebastian and everything is fine and happy and sweet. probably not.

ooh i've just reinstalled icq... last time i installed it i used it
purely to immerse myself in college gossip but now it seems to have no
meaningful purpose at all, other than to waste time... which i suppose
is a very meaningful purpose actually.. 31539885 if you want to fill my
meaningless-gossip void. hurrah.

i've just agreed to play my viola in a band called 'esme and the
go-fields'. sigh.

and what was the point of this email i hear you ask.
well i don't know.
if you can find a point, well thats good.
dum de dum.

JPx

--
www.ilonline.co.uk