Sinister: i recall central park in fall-how you tore your dress -what a mess

staralful - staralful at xxx.com
Thu Nov 8 23:22:09 GMT 2001

hello everyone
i hope this finds you all in fine fettle. Right this email suprisingly
enough for me is  a) content laden and b) politically (for the most part)
neutral.
1) content part

well my tail has been wagging ever since the rumors starting flying and
being confirmed about the gig in belfast. A city that i a) know little about
and b) a place that i up untill last night had no real urge to go to. But
that all changed yesterday. Anyway i am now quite excited as they are
playing a city that is (checks map) only 350 ish miles away from where i
live-that is 2 train rides or failing that 2 bus journeys. Anyway from what
i have read the gig is supported by the frames ( a rather good irish band)
and is £16.50. AND apparntly there is a bus organised up from Dublin- is
there any chance we could have the info before Tuesday  WHY KEEP US WAITING.
Anywho fellow irish men and irish women i call on you today to all attend
the gig as i want to know how dirty the dirty vicar is.
Right on a completly different tangent i was wondering if there are/were any
listees en paris because i am taking a wee trip there in the spring with a
couple of friends and was wondering if any one could offer advice as to a)
the nice arroidismonts to stay in (and by that i mean the cheapest with out
it being the marais) and b)the nice places to hang out as we want to see
real paris and not just the touristee stuff which while nice have all been
seen before

i suppose i should for the sake of things i need to throw in some
controversy-------------------no i can't be arsed

good night

****staralful*****

"Are you calling Mr Simpson a liar?"-----" Not exactly -but we do have this