Sinister: chu's floundering days are showered

amy.longcore at xxx.com amy.longcore at xxx.com
Fri Nov 9 03:09:43 GMT 2001

Non-list inspired funny:
My brother used to hang a pair of panty hose over his fireplace before
Christmas.  He said all he ever wanted was for Santa to fill them.

Things that have been said here recently that I really adored:
(At the risk of sampling Ms. Fruity booty)

1) Something will come along, it did for me and I'm useless, not useless,
just used less. Than other people who are used more. Hmmm
2) I reckon Judy is a tart. She's dreaming of horses, but horses are known
for one thing - having enormous wedding tackle.
3) ..A girl called Stephanie who once blamed me when it
Was discovered that an anonymous mittened finger had
Printed "Stephanie is a whore" in the frost on the classroom window.
I hadn't done it, but after finding the word in the dictionary during
The lunch break, I secretly wished that I had.

Kristen Kenyon rocks. I love her writing style.
Hats of to all of you, actually!

Top 5 songs I've enjoyed hearing today:
1) Heard it through the grapevine-the Slits
2) Seeming and the Meaning-Stereolab
3) Draining the pool for you-Go-betweens
4) The boy with the Arab Strap-Belle and Sebastian (drive to this!)
5) Mexican Radio-Wall of Voodoo

Bit of an old school day for me.
I've been ripping every CD in sight around my house,
So I can pack all of those jeweled things up and box them away.
The art of the winamp mix has been taking over my love for the mix tape!
For shame! Viva my hard drive!
Speaking of such, anyone know of any good sites not based on the napster or
morpheus or audio galaxy, et al, set up that are good for sharing? My
current favorite is filepile.org. They don't have lots. It's a smaller
operation, but some hidden-unfound-elsewhere-gems lurk within. Once you
upload a file there, it only stays 13 days. Jus' so ya know.

Please note: I'm actually using capitalization correctly in this post.
This does not happen often. I have to be in the mood.

Tonight, once I'm home from work, I plan to peruse my vinyl
For the perfect songs for my Rachel's mix. Awwww Yeah...
Fuck Chu if you don't think I'll blow his mind. Tee hee.

I just received and read Andre's MWDAO choreography! Wow, what fun friends
to have!

You guys, if I had money, I would be all over that Belfast gig.
Alas, I have none. So, if you know any grooV boys with money looking to be
sugardaddy to a grooV Belle and Sebastian fan, look no further.
I am yr girl. Oh, SIGH, I'm hopeless, no?

Oh dear, I wanted to make a long and beautiful post this eve, but It's time
for me to focus on winding up here at work. If I don't send this now, I
prolly won't post for awhile, so I best git get got now.

Wishes for enormous wedding tackle to you all,
Amy! Apple! Long! Core! Rachel! Apple! Jacks!