Sinister: I was talking to peachy-peach about kissy-kiss

Lee & Lisa leesa at xxx.com
Sat Nov 10 03:39:48 GMT 2001

James  Gilmer Boy implored:
> What's the best or worst pick-up line you've ever given or recieved?
>
> Come on, share them, I'm sure you all have plenty of stories. Let's try
for
> happy or amusing stories, but twee sad stories are acceptable as well.

It happened to my sister.

She was in her 1960 *purple*Chevrolet Bel-Air, waiting at a stop light near
college. This man waiting on the corner for  a bus (gotta watch those bus
riders!) leaned down to the car window and yelled "Hey baby! Howsabout we go
out Saturday night? ...for a hamburger??"
She shook her head no, and then the light turned green. She started to
proceed slowly...
The man called out again "C'mon baby, ...banana split??"
She was laughing so hard she could barely drive. Did this guy just hang out,
hoping to find some hungry hot mama?
She was imagining the woman who'd refuse the hamburger, yet slam on the
brakes to accept the banana split offering.

Dig it!
Love,
Lisa from Texas (aka Rachel Ranchero!! Viva Rachels!!)