Sinister: Benicassim Review

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sun Nov 11 10:19:02 GMT 2001

Hi All,

I realise there's a flood of posts all excited about the rare prospect of
another Belle And Sebastian gig so I'll keep this one very brief.

On the Segundosdeluz list dear maria amélie p/Maria Sierra posted a link to
a review & photos of B&S @ Benicassim, so for the benfit of all of you, here
it is:

	http://www.frequencerock.com/articles/view.php?id=152

its in French but I'm sure that you'll figure out what it all means. I only
had to go for the dictionary twice. Some nice close ups of Struan. (I *know*
who's hitting that link now!)

Camera Obscura album's out tomorrow ... And they play 2 gigs in London
during December, one supported by Chris Leonard (nice to hear from you again
Chris, its been too long since you posted here)

Regards,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK