Sinister: writers, obessesion, and a wee bit of arsenic

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 11 19:49:21 GMT 2001

hi everyone.  i hope you are all feeling sinister.  jim im sorry to hear one
of your heroes passed.  ive actually never read one flew over the cukoos
nest in its entirety...**shrugs with shame***....i have heard by most of my
close friends that it is amazing.
elise, sorry i havent emailed you in awhile.  ive been terribly busy and
even more sloth-like in the email correspondence department.  not that that
makes it okay to neglect your friends, least of all your sinister friends.
well at any rate, elise and the rest of you i havent written back to, my
sincerest apologies.  :o)
so who is on board for the 2nd installment of midwest mayhem on 1 december?
scott from iowa can you come this time?  scott from iowa how/where have you
been?  rachel formerly of chicagoish now in minneapolisish, can you come?
jim and elise are in i presume.  and miss nikki (sp?) from chicago, will you
be attendence again?  gee i hope i hope i hope.  :o) am so looking forward
to seeing those of you ive already seen and those of you ive yet to see.
aww.  sinisters are so cool.  ya know whats funny, i dont think we even
talked about b&s at our last lil gathering.  sept when nikki (sp?) said she
had IYFS in her head all day, which i seconded...and others may have thirded
and fourthed.  hee hee.  how is that for proper grammar.
speaking of something totally unrelated.  i have spent all of my recent
spare time reading about this guy called raymond queneau.  he was a french
writer who has absolutely fascinated me to the very core of my being.  he is
all i think about.  his ideas are so incredible.  i wont bore y'all with a
life story but if you want to hear about an amazing writer, email me and ill
tell you all about him...or perhaps youve heard of him and we can chat.  :o)
punk rock.
one last thing....i dunno if ive mentioned this on this list.  if i have i
apologise.  but can someone, anyone, please explain to me why in the bloody
hell the white stripes have a job?  scott from iowa and i chatted about them
one evening and i was pleased that he agreed and im not totally alone in
this.  their music is less than mediocre and the vocals....oh my gooses.  i
never realised it was possible to morph the voices of axl rose and billy
squire till i heard white stripes.  i spent one entire morning trying to
understand the hype.  people whose opinions i highly regard and respect
mentioned the white stripes and how incredible and talented they were.  on
first listen i didnt care for them but thought it was the sort of thing that
just sort of inadvertantly consumed you.   well anyway.  thats what i
thought the white stripes may be like.  so i spent all morning listening to
it awhile back.  yeah.  self rightous art wank bastards who claim that their
lack of talent makes them avant garde....when in actuality they are no
talent hacks who have really good marketing people.  its like i always say:
most of the time people will like who they are told they should like. i
realise i will get shot by many people for saying that.  sorry.  just my
opinion.  anyway.  im off now.  going shopping and then to the first
birthday party of the divine miss olivia (one of the girls i take care of).
talk to you all soon.  i promise ill write back.  perhaps ill even do that
now.  yes.  yes i will.  i love you all :o)

ps...someone emailed me asking for my aim name and i accidentally delted the
email...so if youre reading this...its toadie291      just like my email
addy.  hasta la pasta
~stine