Sinister: sweden, oh lovely sweden?

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Sun Nov 11 21:20:21 GMT 2001

rachel you are not making any sense?

hmm where on earth did you go to meet such horrible people if you would have
hung out with any of me and my friends I promise you that you would feel
differently about it..

why wasn't it nice..you're not telling us the whole picture here..

and i do not understand why everyone is being mean..none of the people I
call worthy hanging out with in this country are mean..my boyfriend is
english and he can say the same. All my friends are friendly creatures
that's what friens are for..

what do you mean not care about what they say??

hmm darling you should really give sweden a better chance and yeah if you're
in stockholm some time I'll introduce you to my friendly klick of friends..I
do really hope you'll come to Sweden again, it's a lovely place. I like
where i am from..and I'm kinda proud of our snowy winters and happy faces:)

hmm my boyfriend danny is coming to stay with me in snowyland next
week..were gonna make snowangels in the snow..:)

hugs to my sinister pals..

see you soon

Rebecka in falun, Sweden