Sinister: nice hay for a pulp

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 12 14:40:24 GMT 2001

I think it must have been a cursed weekend for Kens alike..

JAMES GILMER said:
>>Ken Kesey died yesterday. <<

Ken Chu died on Saturday.

The little cough that he had on Thursday manifested itself into full blown
Anfluex, and Ken, on his bed, coughed his last cough, picked his final nose,
and passed away.

His spirit, due to previous evil plots to get girls to e-mail him, has been
branded not worthy for Red Bull Heaven has hence had been sent to Red Hell,
where the spirit has to be mixed with Red Devil forever.

Being a keen worker he still tried to go to work on Monday morning, but
Anfluex guarded the exit from hell, so Ken had to call into work once again,
this time with the worse excuse ever "Hell-o, sorry I can't make it to work
today but I'm currently in Hell", well at least this time it was the truth.

So yes, poor Ken.

Before he passed away tho he listened to the new single, which he didn't
like at first.  Stuart sounded like he was taking the piss when he was
singing, a bit like when you're on the Karaoke and you put on a comedy
voice.  He liked the piano bits of Marx and Engles very much, and the song
was good too.

He listened to the title track again and liked it a little bit more.  He
then he built up the courage to listen to "I love my car" (he liked it when
he listened to it live and didn't want to be disappointed), and it was
lovely, even better than when it was live.

He listened to the title track again, and this time loved it.

And then he died.

His only salvation now to exit from Hell, he'd been told, is if he goes to
the picnic in London this Saturday and gets snogged by girls.  You won't
bear to see a pretty boy get trapped in hell forever would you?

Ken