Sinister: purple people pleaser (what *really* happened)

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Mon Nov 12 15:36:45 GMT 2001

Hi everyone!
I had the most magial day yesterday, thanks to
Milwaukee's best, Kirsten Kenyon!  She called me up
out of the blue, and she was only ten minutes on foot
from my humble flat.  So we went on a magical shopping
journey, AND she took me to #sinister for the first
time (hi everybody)
*waves wildly*
But the highlight of the day was when Kirsten happily
accompanied me (I dragged her with) to the classiest
sex shop in town.  She was very curious about all the
toys (wouldn't touch then unless forced) and she
especially enjoyed playing with the vibrators (I had
to chase her 'round the shop and poke her in the bum
with 'em).  Finally she helped me pick one out (was
quite indiffrent) and we went back to the flat and
both tried it out (she read "Cosmo" whilst I read the
instruction pamphlet and cleaning manual).  We have
decided to become lesbian lovers (maybe hang out again
sometime, provided Elise never talks about the purple
vibrator again), but we'll always have love in our
hearts (and beds) for Ken Chu.
Anyway, much love to Kirsten and hopefully next time
Jimmy G can come with too.
Air kisses to Rachie, I'll write you later on today.
Most love to my baby Sean, who is ever-so-patiently
waiting for me in Maryland.  *He's* excited about the
purple toy!!
Also, just heard the crazy news about the plane crash
in New York, I sincerely hope everyone, and everyone's
loved ones are okay.