Sinister: i'd rather be fat than be confused - and what if i'm both?

Ola Szkudlapska ola1212 at xxx.pl
Mon Nov 12 16:13:04 GMT 2001

           "then go on a diet, deary!", says my alter ego ;)

hello dear sinisters (and sinistresses?)

just got back from school, after an unsuccessful attempt at doing ok in the
history test i had been learning for throughout most of the weekend. how
very annoying.

my school was to have a patron (most other schools have one) and a few days
ago me and my mates were presenting the candidature of elisabeth the great
:) the day (and night) before we made cardboard puppets of the 'good queen
bess', shakespeare (who looked like a cross between a legendary polish
sorcerer and a chinese dragon, but who cares), the spanish armada and the
english fleet ;) the spanish armada sinking to the accompaniment of 'blub
blub' sounds was especially amusing. ;)

who knows, perhaps i'll soon be attending (or rather, graduating from) the
school of elisabeth I ;) mind you, it would make it easier than having to
mention the school's number and the fact it's adjoining a uni every time
('szescdziesiate-siodme liceum ogolnoksztalcace przy wydziale pedagogicznym
uniwersytetu warszawskiego' - what a mouthful!! ;)

baaah why am i talking about school
?

          "because you got boring, love", i hear voices. ;)

anyway, kamil (aka beteboo), the on-off sinister member, has moved to
warsaw! :) yay! we met up on saturday, he's such a gentleman - he *asked* if
i wouldn't mind him smoking, insisted on paying for me in a cafe.. (boys,
take notes please! ;) i'm looking forward to dragging him to some gigs with
me (after i'm done with silly tests). plus, now we only need maja to come
over, and the polish sinister club will be complete :)

pam param

mr gilmer mentioned pick-up lines. hm, i once asked a newly met lad if he
was a belle&seb fan, does that count? ;)

and, guess what - i was right! :) he was pestering me for weeks asking, 'how
do you recognise a b&s fan? do i look like stu m? someone once told me i
resemble elliot smith a bit...'  :) luvly :) only i couldn't answer him, he
simply.. well, looked like a b&s fan to me! perhaps we're all stigmatised
somehow ;) perhaps i'm talking nonsense..

on a slightly different note, am i the only person who hasn't heard 'waking
up to us' yet? i think i'll have to go record-shopping abroad soon! gaaaaah.
either that or convincing my anti-b&s mate to convince her boss (i.e. the
boss of koch records) to start distributing bel+seb cds in my fair country.
perhaps i'll settle for the former ;)

enough rambling, have to, ummh, go and study - another test tomorrow, do
keep your fingers crossed!

hugs,

olalala a.k.a. rachola cinnamon a.k.a. olla trallala*

*my mate invented that a few days ago - he can be justified, though, he's
a musician ;)) byeeeeeeeeexxxx

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]