Sinister: this is not the greatest song in the world, this is just a tribute

AMEBIX13 at xxx.com AMEBIX13 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 12 18:14:29 GMT 2001

Hello All,I haven't posted in a while, but with the open call for hilarious pick up lines, I felt obligated to share one with you all.  Mind you it was not used by or on me, but it was used by a friend, and overheard by me.  Allow me to set the stage...My friend Jason and I are at one of the Brit-pop dance nights they have in Baltimore about 6 months ago...he has been consuming quite an impressive amount of liquor that evening and was dancing up a storm.  While dancing he spots a young lady who he fancies and proceeds to look at her for a while.  She looks over at him and catches him staring at her.  He walks over and immediately appologizes by saying "I'm Sorry."  She replies, "Sorry for what?"  And Jason quickly retorts, "Sorry for being such a damn good dancer!"  The most hilarious part of it all is that it actually worked, and the two of them dated for a few months.  That being said, I suppose I will now share with you the events of my past weekend.  All in all it was quit!
e pleasant.  Friday was a day filled with the watching of lovely things.  First I went to a play called "Art," which was hilarious and acted wonderfully.  All in all, I loved it.  If anyone gets the chance to see it performed, I highly reccomend it.  Then I went to a diner with a few friends, where we proceeded to consume coffee and cigarettes at a furied pace, and were served by an insane waitress.  She was constantly hitting on and touching one of the people that was with us.  After a while she said that we had to pay because she wanted to leave...my friend Rebecca gave her a credit card to pay with, and this woman was gone with it for about 40 minutes...so much for being in a hurry to get out of there!  We ended up having to hunt her down in the back of the restaraunt to get Rebecca's card back.  Then we decided to go to a movie, "The Man Who Wasn't There," to be specific.  Also quite good I thought.  On the way to the theater we proceeded to rock out to Tenacious D at ear !
bleeding volumes, and well, it was fun.  During the furious rocking out, I managed to hear one of the funniest lines in a song that I have ever heard.  It was in a song where they sing about meeting the devil, and writing the greatest song ever, and proceeding to forget it...and it went something like this...the demon said, "do ye be angels," and we said "Nay, we are but men...ROCK!"  Yes, well, that was my friday night everyone.  I've also been quite occupied with preparing for, and thinking about Elise's December visit, that is thankfully growing closer by the minute!  Ten whole days of fun and love...YAY!  I CANT WAIT!!!!  The plane tickets have been purchased, and I've already picked out my outfit for picking her up at the airport in.  It involves buying a new jacket, which is by the way, the awesomest jacket in existence.  I was quite pleased to find that such a garmet existed a couple of weeks ago at Nordstrom's, and I plan on pawning one of my old guitars that I don't r!
eally play anymore to get it.  Well, I'm in the school library, where I am not supposed to be emailing any
one, and the super scary librarians are getting ready to swoop down upon me so I better wrap this up, and prepare to do battle.  Take care everyone, don't do anything I wouldn't do, and make sure to rock out today...it's good for the health.  And special shout outs and love to my darling Elise...and a few nibbly kisses for her as well.

pink flamingos, and the greatest song in the world,
-Sean