Sinister: cincip llih esormirp primrose hill picnic

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Mon Nov 12 19:20:36 GMT 2001

     Hello Sinister
   As I'm sure you're all aware
  there is planned to be a picnic this Saturday
    upon the hill know commonly as Primrose, well sadly
   Miss Jenni/Cola cube (what ever alias she goes under now)
 is busy going to weddings this weekend and as such can't be at the picnic
 which is a shame.
   Hey is anybody planning to come?

     Now being as there didn't seem to be any solid plans I'll try and knit
something together from ideas people have had.
So weather being fine, howabout we meet on said hill at the traditional time
of 2pm? yes?
    We can do that if you like (wrap up warm)
  But Ben can't get there till 5pm so then we could go to the pub(The Dublin
Castle and many other lovely places are not far)
     Also another Ben-idea was Fitba on Sunday, presuming it is the same game
as football I'm very keen.

    So come on, it'll be brill.
James.