Sinister: Dec 1st Sinister Chicago gathering!!!!!!

JAMES GILMER patchworkz7 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 12 21:56:22 GMT 2001

I figured I might as well make an 'official' announcement.

December 1st is the decided upon date of a Sinister get together in glorious
Chicago. Midwest peeps, unite!!!

This time we're giving everyone plenty of warning. Take the day off work or
school and come play with us in Chicago!

Right now, the basic plan is to meet in the afternoon and talk and maybe
walk around a bit and then move onto dinner. If everything works out I'm
sure some after-dinner drinking will be on the menu.

Final meet-up point to be determined. Let stine or myself know if you're
attending.

Come to Chicago December 1st and feel the power of PUNK ROCK!

Jim