Sinister: Plane crash

Andy Flynn andy_flynnie at xxx.com
Mon Nov 12 16:58:13 GMT 2001

Alternatively it was hijacked and heading for the UN Building where a
meeting was about to convene to discuss the which future government would be
putin place in Afghanistan.  Remarkably also at nine oclock and precisely 2
months after the other attacks.  Everyone reports hearing an explosion on
the plane which entered radio silence just 4 minutes after take off.  The
sky was full with F-16s.

Will we ever get to the bottom of this incredibly coincidental 'accident'?
Maybe it'll fade into the same amnesia space as the russian airliner from
Israel that blew-up mysteriously just after the semptember 11th incident
over the black see.