Sinister: P.S and P.P.S

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 12 22:46:14 GMT 2001

'lo all!

I have had a wonderful time lately, everything is behaving itself as it
should.   My best friend and I have had a great few weeks, and now she is a
Belle and Sebastian convert!  We watched a great movie together called "Mon
Uncle" or something like that, it was a really good criticsm of modern life,
with the main charceter, a french man who denies himself the luxery for the
love of his nefew.

Saturday I worked all day and this punk rock-ie girl saved me at six to go
have some fun.  We went out for milkshakes and then tried to find some people
who were going to a party, alas, they never showed up.  So we hung out in the
closed train station, talking to a cabby and finally went back to a diner
where they have kereokee (which was her name durring summer school)   It was
supposed to be a grand time, we hung out in a laundromat with some boys, then
went back to the diner and my ex showed up, made a scene and I walked home.
It wasn't great fun, but it was a time.  Sometimes I miss just sitting
around, and shes good fun.

This week is going to be great, I had today off of good old highscool for
veterans day, have school tuesday and wednesday and have Thursday and Friday
off for parent teacher confrences.  I am a little worried about that, but
it'll be ok.  I also dont have to work because I told them I was going to
look at some schools.  How nice!

I also am going to have a great weekend full of going to museums!  HOw fun!
I'm going to see something about vomit friday!

SO excited!  Much love,

kate

P.S.  List crushes- good enough, yet do you really trust them?  Its all in
good fun unless they live closs enough to meet...
P.P.S.  I really like the Idea of chirtmas exchange, who is it who really
likes purple,  I know what to do for you!