Sinister: I reminded myself of the words you said...

Rachel fruitloop blind_lisa at xxx.com
Tue Nov 13 00:01:04 GMT 2001

PLANE CRASH
Just a reminder:  As far as I know, the investigation goes on. We
shouldn't jump to any conclusions.  This plane crash in NY today is a
horrible tragedy in itself.

I hate this war, don't get me wrong.  But I also hate all of the
other unjust deaths that occur every minute of every day.  I just
feel like this war doesn't need to be fed any more fuel than it
already has.  Sensationalism is one of the enemies, too. As is
propaganda. I won't feed into it and I won't swallow it, either. I'm
on a cerebral hunger strike when it comes to this topic.  That's all
I can say for now.

love,
Rachel Fruitloop