Sinister: Plane crash

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Tue Nov 13 00:33:00 GMT 2001

a) the engine basically seems to have fell off the plane today
b) The Ukrainian govt admitted it shot down the airliner on the way from
Israel
c) it was 2 months and one day so any crap conspiracy theories dont work
d)I'm tired and fed up
e) B&S content: I like B&S
f) List crushes; i had one once. Once in this context was 2 years ago. I
never found out who it was.