Sinister: wandering alone

Claudia mclaudia at xxx.br
Tue Nov 13 01:20:43 GMT 2001

Hello everyone,

All this community idea is new to me... I was very eager to write...hope it
works...

My name is Claudia and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...
I guess there's no need to say I love B&S...
I went to their concert here (october 25) and it was magnificent..  I
talked about it more than a million times and still can't believe how great
it was... There are no words to describe that show...Anyway, if anyone
would like to know about it, just ask... I'll do my best to be fair with it...

I like other bands as well (Mojave 3, Hefner, Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Ben
Harper, Velvet Underground, Amphetameanies, Smiths, some brazilian music
and so many other stuff)

I'm 21 years old, law student (just for one more year)...

I've read the messages posted and I confess I got a little envy (a good
kind of envy... if that exists) because university life around the world is
different from here... I don't live in dorms, I didn't have to move out of
town, there isn't a student journal in my university (at least not a worthy
one) and the musical scene here is pretty bad..
Anyway, people are great here, I have lovely friends...

It's nice to see all those messages with all those young at hearts and
stuff (ooops, sounded like tears for fears... sorry) I guess life is all
about being in and out of love. Sometimes it may be disappointing and
hurtful, but it still worth a try... (as many as needed..)

Well, to finish my first post I have a doubt and maybe someone can help me:
is Beans Chris? Why?
Cause all the pics at BS home page in which Chris appears theres a legend
written 'Beans'... I wonder why...

Long enough for a first post...

Cheers,
Claudia