Sinister: I want a sillustration of me! *whinge*

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Nov 13 12:52:40 GMT 2001

Hello all...

*burp*

Coca Cola (where did the Coke thing come from) has
made me a bit gassy.

You know, I started to write this long long e mail to
you yesterday, but you know what happened? I hit a key
and my computer ate my e mail. So now you'll have to
do with this half-baked effort.
There should be a recovery key for things you
accidentally loose, and no, not "undo" or anything,
cos it happened while I had my e mail account open.

Anyway.. moving swiftly on...

Changes in the fanzine have meant that my co editor is
laving, and I'm gonna be the soul guardian of my
fanzine. Theres all sort of things to do, but I think
it will be a challenging job- trying to write stuff
that doesn't bore me, cos if it does, then you nobody
else will want to read it. So if any of you fancy the
idea of helping out with a bit of babysitting or
whatever for the little 'zine tyke, then I'd be much
obiliged.

I had a dream last night that I went into a job that
involved my degree. Scary. But something I ought to
consider. Afterall, I'm not much good for much else.
Although I can hold a door open if you ask me to.
I'm a it down in the dumps about things at the moment.
My job isn't challenging the right bits of me; I'm
living at home with parents and I don't want to be; my
room is a mess and I dunno if its worth buying new
stuff from Ikea or to keep it messy as an incentive to
move out; I have too many clothes and can't decide
what to get rid of; What I do want to get rid of I
can't get rid of (ie. my podge) and I'm just feeling a
bit crap over all.I think that website friendserunited
is a bad idea. It shows me how much better everyone
who was in my class at school is doing and makes me
feel a little crap in comparrison.

MSN.co.uk is scary as well. Flick your mouse cursor
over the banner and ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!! fills
your screen and that has two deterimental effects:

1.nausea
2. Everyone in your office/school will think you're a
ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fan.

And neither of these are a very good thing. Except if
you're at school, you could use the excuse of nausea
to skive for the rest of the day.

ANyway, must go, people need to think I'm working.

Love Idles

xxxxx

Idle boyfiend and I have been playing around with our
guitars in our respective little homes of Scotland
(moi) and Bournemouth (him) and come up with a little
tune that sounds really quite good.

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke and the world did get covered in a thick haze of corduroy smoke. And it felt good.