Sinister: Speculation

mark w tigermilker at xxx.com
Tue Nov 13 13:11:22 GMT 2001

Andy said:

>Alternatively it was hijacked and heading for the UN Building where a
>meeting was about to convene to discuss the which future government would
>be
>putin place in Afghanistan.  Remarkably also at nine oclock and precisely 2
>months after the other attacks.

Bollocks. 2 months and a day, if my arithmetic is correct.
And the UN building is on Rockaway Beach is it? News to me.

>Will we ever get to the bottom of this incredibly coincidental 'accident'?
>Maybe it'll fade into the same amnesia space as the russian airliner from
>Israel that blew-up mysteriously just after the semptember 11th incident
>over the black see.

Yes, we will get to the bottom of this, accident or otherwise. That,
however, is the job of the investigators at the NTSB and other agencies.
Uninformed speculation like this just panics the public and serves no
purpose.

The airliner over the black sea was shot down by the Ukrainians by mistake,
as they admitted the next day.

James said:

> >Right now, it looks like the engine either burned out and ignited the
>fuel
> >tanks, causing and explosion that sheared the engine and wing off, or
> >another mechanical failure happened which caused the engine to seperate
> >from
> >the wing.

Wow. Have you told the FAA this? It will take them weeks to come to a
conclusion like that.

Elena said:

>I know in 2 months someone
>will tell me again "but planes are the safest!". Yeah, right.

It's the truth. I know it doesn't seem like it just now, but you have more
chance of popping your clogs as you cycle round the town or on the drive to
the airport.

Rachel said:

>PLANE CRASH
>Just a reminder:  As far as I know, the investigation goes on. We
>shouldn't jump to any conclusions.  This plane crash in NY today is a
>horrible tragedy in itself.

I couldn't agree more. Let's just mourn the dead and wait for the facts to
emerge in due course. They always do.

Sorry if this post has been a little sharp.

mark