Sinister: 101 ways to prepare root vegetables.

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Tue Nov 13 16:24:33 GMT 2001

Hello there,
haven't written for ages, so it may take a few lines for me to ease my fingers into action and get some words out. It doesn't help that my fingers are actually freezing cold. They are not behaving as usual and I am worried that I may be developing rheumatism, or some other condition that a seventeen year old really shouldn't have. I always forget that winter is cold. I mean, i know it is theoretically, but I forgetthat feeling when you walk along and everything stings with cold and you worry that your face is being blown around so much it will end up with the texture of a baked potato. I have a large corduroy/sheep wool coat to scare away jack frost, but he still paints my ears red and makes cold water soak up my flares to the knees.

I like the fact that B+S are bringing out another single. I thought there may be a drought or even an end to their productivity after the flurry of, erm, productivity over summer. It will be nice to have something new to listen to in the winter because usually it is summer and I am happy anyway. Much more sensible to spread the smiles across the seasons.

Today I am actually quite cheery because Manchester University have decided that i am responsible enough to turn into a doctor. i'm not convinced to be honest, but I like the idea of doing an operation with something like Belle and Sebastian in the background. Maybe I could convert patients whilst they were under anaesthetic. Hmm. I'm not sure these are the right kind of reasons to become a medical student.

I watched 'Twister' on t.v last night. i have watched that film a disproportionate amount of times considering its level of quality. I just like the way they get in the centre of a hurricane and then stroll out with only a few hairs out of place in a 'messy but sexy' way. And the flying cows. heheh. cows. in the air. nothing better for comedy value.

OOOH, the christmas pressie thing. That sounds fun. i did it last year and got some socks with toe sections and hair clips and stickers and ooh. yum. It's nice as well because you get to imagine who sent it. So that's an extra present of intrigue in itself.

I am off to warm my tootsies and finger nail bits in a warmer room in the house,
cheerio,
Gracexxx
And she spent the rest of the day separating the bits from the marmalade, or, if you prefer, the marmalade from the bits. - Roger Hargreaves.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!