Sinister: fox in the snow, allright!

Rachel oj lazylinepainterlikejane at xxx.com
Tue Nov 13 17:12:06 GMT 2001

hey lovelies!

i'm so sorry for my last post, i was a bit upset at the moment, but i'm
happier now, so i'll wite a new post. and hopfully, a nicer one.

anyway, i don't feel as bad about moving to sweden today.  ok, maybe i'm
nott the happiest ever about it, but i guess it'll work.
still don't have a clue where we're gonna live though.
i think that is what disturbs me the most. the not-knowing-anything-thing. i
don't know how to handle that!

i want to participate in the christmaspressent-thingy! that seems to be so
grate!

today it's coming lots of people to us. and i'll kind of die! it's my
mother's friends who's having some sort of reunion or something... at our
place!! why? she knows that i don't like being around lots of people, so why
then? i jusat can't understand that!
and i've got this huge english-test tomorrow. so i need it to be quiet so i
can study! ok, that was just a stupid excuse. but really, i do have a test.
though, my englishteacher loves me, so i know i'll get a good grade anyway.
and i am the best one in our class in english, so i think it'll work out
just fine.

i got so jelaous when i red about the two lovely rachels day togehter. it
were miss fruitloop and miss cornflake, right? maybe there was someone else,
but in that way, i've forgotten it.
sometime i've got to go to the us and meet the lovely sinisterpeople there.
oh, you always seem to have such a good time! and i'm dead jelaous.

oh, yes! the subject was "fox in the snow, allright!"
so... i saw a fox today! in the snow, yes! ooh, it was lovely and i just sat
there, smiling and thinking of belle & sebastian, and how grate stuart,
lovely stuart looks.
he must be the prettiest one alive! i'm a bit obsesset with him, but then,
who isn't? hee hee.

i've almost decided what songs i'm going to put on the rachel-mixt-tape. i
bet our tape will be the gratest! i mean, we're rachels, right? rachels are
probably the best in the world when it comes to mixed-tapes.

oh, well. people are coming. angst.

with all my love,
rcahel orange juice