Sinister: singing B&S to foxes.

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Wed Nov 14 00:20:18 GMT 2001

Hi all,

just a short listabuse-thing to tell you all what i today did:

today I sang fox in the snow to a real fox. Actually, it was at Skansen, like a big zoo, but the animals aren´t in cages, but in like.. bigger areas and so. I would´ve liked to sing it to a wild fox but I never see any so I thought this would be alright.

I was very very red and looked at me whilst i was quietly singing to it. I did skip the parts when not talking about foxes, as I had quite short time alone, in the cold, all fluffed up in my corduroy coat before my two elder sisters + my oldest sister´s english boyfriend would catch up with me.
So I sang:

Fox in the snow
where do you go
to find something
you could eat?
Cause the word
out on the street
is you are starving
don´t let youself
grow hungry now
don´t let youself go ocld
fox in the snow

and i sang

when you legs are black and blue
it´s time to take a break
when you´re legs are black and blue
it´s time to take a holidaaaay

and then, at last:

foooox in the snow..

foooox in the snow..

FOX IN THE SNOOOOOOW...

And then it was all over. it was very nice for me, but i don´t know about the fox. it looked quite confused.

maybe it thought: "this is _very_ strange.. is she insane? oh, wait, i recognize this.. oh yes, i remember now, this is the song that they sing to foxes.. it´s one of those mad B&S-fans again..ah, curse you stuart murdoch!"

or maybe it was just confused. anyway it was very cute and i wanted to cuddle it.

lots of love,

Astrid x

p.s don´t worry - there were two foxes - they hung out with some brown fluffy bearcubs, they were really cute together. and did you know that bears love lemons? i certainly didn´t.

p.p.s i realise this is an awfully strange post.