Sinister: storytelling

Mouche75 at xxx.com Mouche75 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 14 22:53:40 GMT 2001

hi

i bought the new issue sight and sound today. sight and sound list great things in their reviews; the duration of the movies in minutes and seconds, the length of the film in feet... and they also list complete soundtracks.

the storytelling credits list four belle and sebastian songs, three of which i've never heard of:

the state i am in
i don't want to play football
scooby driver
storytelling

they're also credited with "music" so i guess there will be instrumental pieces too.

in my head, storytelling is already the song of the year.

oh, one other thing... thanks to everyone who came to the national pop league last friday! i was astounded by the turn out... there will be another one on january 25 next year... but i'll remind you nearer the time.

mouche.