Sinister: this is a call...

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 15 11:50:52 GMT 2001

...to all northern sinistereens

how do you fancy a christmas get-together in Newcastle?

if the regulars be 'doing a Get Carter' [as mike winship puts it] and
returning up north for chrimbo then i have an idea what we can do. on friday
29th december there's a great band playing at the cluny called Flynn whose
guitarist is getting a Belle & Seb ampersand t-shirt and badges for
christmas
(ok, so is it list abuse to advertise my own band if i'm arranging a pub-nic
at the same time?)

if anybody is interested drop me a line, everybodybody is invited (as long
as you are inclined to getting to newcastle inbetween chrimbo and new year)

james the dancing hatchback might make it this time!
or he may not

so how about it then?
remember:

FRIDAY 28th December 2001
Cluny Tunes Seasonal Special
Top Tunes from North East bands and DJs

Peace Burial at Sea (quite loud/quiet/loud)
Auntie Nanna (crazy lofi electro kidz)
Flynn (girl/boy dark spacerock)

love and spacerock
Pez*