Sinister: some kinda angel

Claudia mclaudia at xxx.br
Thu Nov 15 12:45:49 GMT 2001

  The other day I had a dream, I was in the middle of a crowd with some
friends... there where some bubbles floating around us and some clouds in
front of us... and they were kinda high... Me and my friends were feeling
asleep when suddenly some angels started to play a song... the way they
played was beautiful, full of passion and emotion. Song after song we
started feeling delighted and peaceful... we also felt like dancing...
There was a moment that we were not supposed to leave the lights on, and I
cried...one of the angels looked at me and smiled... my tears kept falling
but I was feeling very good... They played more songs... they danced and
they floated.. and they smiled all the time, making the whole crowd feel
like smiling too...
  We had stars all around us, and they were shining in the most beautiful
way... everything was perfect...
  After some time one of the angels reached out his hand and pointed at
me.. he said ' this one', he also reached his hand to a couple of other
girls, one of them was my best friend... and we all flew to the clouds...
As I got there all the angels were smiling... I introduced myself to a blue
eyed angel that had a baby face, he stared at me and held my hand...
  I stood there with them for 3 songs, and I talked to them... I talked to
the one that plays violin, she was a pretty shy angel... I told her voice
was beautiful and that I loved the way she sang...
  When they finished their show among the clouds and the bubbles and stars,
one of them gave me a kiss on the cheek.. he did it to the others too... It
felt very warm, it's not everyday that an angel kisses you... It feels good
  After that I saw the blue eyed angel fly away and I called him. he
stopped... he wrote something on a piece of paper for me. I asked when they
were coming back... he didn't know, but he talked to me as if I were one of
them, as if he was not an angel, as if he was not special... but he was,
and I kissed his hand... I felt like getting down on my knees, but I didn't
.. he was already scared and surprised... and then he flew away...
  That blessed crowd was happy, me and my friends hugged each other and we
started to talk to many different people we have never seem before... they
were all nice and friendly..

  The angels were Belle and Sebastian, Stuart was the one that reached his
hand, Sarah the one with a beautiful voice and Mick the baby face one...
And it's not a dream...

  kisses,
  Claudia