Sinister: Le Mort D'Arthur

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Thu Nov 15 21:49:22 GMT 2001

Cleches forever. ( i dunno how to put accents on stuff and I am too lazy to
find out)

I got the results thingie from a "careers guidance test" I did the other
day. It's rubbish. It has a choice of 12 jobs I should do:

Surveying
Building
Art & Design
Engineering-civil
Engineering-agricultural
Engineering-manufacturing
Engineering-mechanical
Engineering-structural
Police service
Print Management
Broadcasting
Packaging Technology

none of which I want to do. I think I'm going to be a farmer, I want to work
outside, after all and it seems far from easy, but straightforward. It would
involve hard work and no offices or rat-racing. I migt just grow my own food
and enough to be able to pay the bills and be done with it. I probably won't
be a farmer though. I won't have the courage to set out, buy or rent some
land and get up at 5 every morning.

Angst and Cardigans
Cardigans are cool, I like 'em, they are cool, or did I already say that?
There isn't actaully any angst in this post, or there might be a bit turning
up later on, it depends if I start feeling all depresive while writing this.
Back to Cardigans, though. I have a new one, it's the first cardigan I have
owned for some time and it is blue and all warm and I will wear to the
primrose hill picnic. Which I am getting all nervous about, it is only the
day after tomorrow! I am nervous because:

-I am going (I believe) to be the youngest there by a year or two as I am 15
-I will look it.
-If we go to a pub, I will get all nervous because I'm not suppossed to be
there.
-There will be lots of scary ( or not so scary) sinister people there.
-I will probably hardly talk to anybody
-I will probably freeze to death
-I am going to be the youngest there and everyone will know it and I won't
hardly speak and I wll get chucked out of a pub (not for the first time) and
I will freeze to death and have to be back by 3 or some ridiculous time.
Which I will try to comabat (the last one that is).

I will stop now, but let it be known that I want there to be more ickle
under 20 or even 15-year old Sinisterees  (preferably Sinisterettes,
actually) in London. They all seem to live miles and miles and miles and
miles away. People who are all 20 are a bit scary. Sorry, but you are,
although I'm sure it's unintentional.

!Viva Rachels!

Joe

P.S. I have bought a giant paper shade for my room. It's about a metre
across and is v.cool.
P.P.S.I am in the christmas thingie or should be soon anyway. I am gonna do
3 presents.
P.P.P.S. I once read Kenneth P Y Chu is a maths teacher? Is this true. If it
is, it really is quite scary, as it shows that TEACHERS ARE REAL PEOPLE!
Wierd concept. But does he know how to do my maths homework for me, which is
the real question. I hate maths. And I'm crap at it too. And I am doing GCSE
coursework for it at the moment and have this terrible suspicion that I am
going to flunk it. Oh well.