Sinister: crunch!!, Hello!"Nokia can you open your eyes for me, hey I've got a pulse"

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Fri Nov 16 07:47:49 GMT 2001

         Hey , HEY sINISTER

     tOMMOROW (17th at 2pm) there is a picnic (read:arctic survival course)
being held atop Primrose hill don'cha know and.....
         But don't worry to much about that cos it'll be really cold and I
think it's probably only me going to be be there.
      However lots of people have asked about pubs especially the Speard
Eagle and if I just give you all my number which is 07932150709 then we can
all be super organised and meet perhaps there?.

     Bear in mind my poor phone is still in shock after being the victim of a
particularly nasty near-death traffic accident.
     Just be patient cos it may not work straight away.

     Ok, see you tommorow or at Track & Field tonight.
James.

           Tubemouse vet