Sinister: Frosts in the snow

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 16 10:59:04 GMT 2001

Hello,

Has anyone noticed that it has been *frigging freezing* lately?  I have.
Can't wait for the picnic tomorrow, I haven't practiced speed saying
"CanwegotothepubyetCanwegotothepubyetCanwegotothepubyet" whilst shivering
since last time in Edinburgh.

Joe Vester said:
>>P.P.P.S. I once read Kenneth P Y Chu is a maths teacher? Is this true. If
>>it
is, it really is quite scary, as it shows that TEACHERS ARE REAL PEOPLE!<<

Um, no, it isn't true.  I'm not a real person.  And I really hate children.

There were some talks about the traumas of being DJs, I've had a similar
experience once:

Stupid nob: "Do you have any REM?"
DJ: "No, I don't play mainstream stuff."
Stupid nob: "Why not?"
DJ: "Dunno.  Go away you're not worthy."

I made that up, actually.

Robin's post reminded me of something a guy once told me.. I was walking
along a street in Scotland and some guy shouted to me:

"An aye for an aye makes the world go bl..urrgh"

.. and then threw up all over the floor, I don't know what he meant, maybe
he means that if everyone in the world would just agree with each other,
then it will flourish and thrive like the way the pool of vomit splashed
everywhere.  Whatever he meant tho, it made sense to me.

I've made that whole thing up too, actually.  In fact was there any truths
to this post at all?  Possibly some, out there, but you just have to know
where to look.

Lies and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Will Kirsten Kenyon ever write a bad post so mine can look good in
comparison for once?