Sinister: you are so rude!

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Fri Nov 16 13:09:58 GMT 2001

Mark Hester said...
Emma and I went to what was undoubtably the strangest
band I've seen all year
on Wednesday, that being LAPSUS LINGUAE.

Seen them. Very nice young men, I have to say, but the
whole
leather-trews-spiky-hair-eyeliner-fight-with-audience-sleeveless-t-shirt
is a bit over done, don't you agree?
A bit too... Robbie Williams, if you ask me. With a
bloke dressed as Marilyn Monroe on drums.

Theres a lot of Robbie Williams references to what I
say in this weeks postings. Its only cos he is
everywhere, and if I can't say anything nice then I
might as well use him as a reference for ugly and
stupid things. And also cos I'm not exactly original.

CarsmileSteve said:

"my favourite (deliberate) mis-hearing is substituting
the word "being"
in wandering days... for "peen", thus making the line:

The centre of my so-called penis
The space between your bed and wardrobe with the
louvre doors"

I keep hearing that too. And I thought it was only me
who should have her filthy mucky little mind licked
out with whipped cream.

***I can only conclude that Mr Murdoch has a rather
small todger and a bit of a complex about it.***

JohnnyNYC said
Riding on the World as a hobby is sad

And I giggled. Silently. Well, I am at work, you know.

And talking of work.. I better go get me some lunch.
Started a diet this morning, and failed by ten o clock
when someone offered me a cake. Mine was a pink
marshmallow in white chocolate. You should try it some
time.

Hmm.

(keep me entertained, my dears!)

Love,