Sinister: this is just an old-fashioned rock song

Snoozer/ MaĆ­ra Ezequiel mairaefabio at xxx.br
Tue Nov 13 06:17:24 GMT 2001

Hello Sinister people!

Today is a great day. I've got a rock band and we're playing for many people
today in a public space here in our smalltown.
It sounds silly but, actually, it rocks!
Snooze is the band. We've got our songs, two cds and we play a lot round
here and used to play in other states when we had the time.
But a few months ago, the same band started another project to try to get
some money to invest in the actual band.
As we're all Beatlemaniacs, the only cover-project we could stand playing
would be a Beatles Cover Band. So here we are, the name of this band is
Revolution #9 and we were hired to play in a big public event (a motorcycle
stuff, i wouldn't know how to explain), and the funniest thing is: we're
playing on the top of a "trio-eletrico", which is a giant moving car that
works as a huge PA, generally used during Carnival celebrations, specially
in Bahia, that's next to my state.
So, it's really rare to have rock concerts in trio-eletricos. I guess it's
going to be kind of surreal. Lots of laughs, i suppose.
Oh, i play the bass in case you're wondering and, yes, me and the two guitar
players manage to do all the background vocals that are possible when you
play Beatles songs.
Here's the set list, too bad no one of you lives in Aracaju.  ;.)  (of
course i'm kidding: it's good for you!)

[]'s everyone.
Fabio Snoozer
www.snoozeband.cjb.net