Sinister: (no subject)

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 16 17:06:04 GMT 2001

To Sinister with love,
I have made a habit of reading and posting during free periods in school where I have no one else to be with, of which there are many.  Here I sit in the lovely computer lab sneaking junior mints and feeling cool as I read and listen to the wee 7th graders discuss their pre-algebra homework.  ("mollieeeee, whats an inequalityyy?")  Today has been a fantastic day thus far.  First, this morning, something happened that I've been waiting to happen for a long time.  Let me give you a little backround:  Every morning I take a schoolbus to school.  Its not one of those nice big ones that are on TV and in movies and all the people who live uptown of me take, but rather a tiny one with 4 or 5 rows of seats that are not made for two high school aged behinds each.  Of course, as I am the last stop, I always have to sit on the isle of a seat and thus don't really get enough space for my whole behind.  Today I got pretty lucky and got a spot next to a rather small girl and could fit half my butt on the seat.  I had chem
istry to study and  thus couldn't pay complete attention to balancing my self, as I do most mornings, and so (this is the big thing coming) I fell off!  I slid right off the bench and into the isle!  I laughed, as did the rest of the bus, and got back up.  I'm glad it finally happened, I've been waiting.

Also today my gym class had to run outside for a mile or so, and for the first time I ran the whole way!  I thought I was going to collapse, but I didn't.  I'm very tired.  Tonight I'm seeing The Harry Potter movie with my Totally Obsessed friend lindsey and a bunch of our other friends.  I'm very excited, even though the movie promises to be drawn out and boring. (come on, three hours for a childrens movie!)  She's going to make us play the trivia game, which I will do terribly at since I only read the first two harry potter books and I barely remember them, but hopefully I will permitted to knit and listen and I'll almost definately finish my first hat!  Funny how minor excitements in life all pile up on one da, and how when you get into the mindset that you are acheiving things and life is excellent, everything you do becomes an acheivement, and everything seems more excellent  Thats not such a profound statement when I type it out, but in my head its really a revalation, so trust me.

Well, its off to ¡español!

Peace, love Nudity and Macedemia Nuts,

Rachel