Sinister: Anyone fancy a night out?

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Sat Nov 17 15:28:10 GMT 2001

I wanrt to go out tonight, and am having trouble with
getting my pals to agree to go out with me this
evening.

Anyone from Sinister in Glasgow or Edinburgh fancy
going out somewhere tonight with me? Gigs, cinema,
pubs or clubbing? go on, I bought some new flares
today and I really want to wear them outside!

Let me know...

(I really *shouldn't* do this...)

mobile
0781 216 8596

Cheers

idleberry (bored and finding it hard to sit still cos
she wants to go out.)

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke and the world did get covered in a thick haze of corduroy smoke. And it felt good.