Sinister: first post ever with B&S content - only. Well, almost.

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Sat Nov 17 18:09:12 GMT 2001

Hullo there sinister,

how are you feeling today?

I am feeling pretty good actually. Listening to the coolest swedish 60s pop EVER - Ola & The Janglers! They´re grate, everyone should listen to them.

Download:
Everything´s allright
Don´t turn your back
Can´t you feel (the ache in my heart)

These three songs cover up their sound quite good.

Yes. In my subject line, I wrote that there was supposed to be some B&S-content, and surely there will be. Some quesitons for the elder and wise..

BUT FIRST!

This is a cry for help!!!

I have the track Sometimes Always with Jesus & Mary Chain on a mix-cd i got from a boy i don´t know very well at all, and I am now DESPERATE for more. I want like an introductiontape or cd. I was all confused in the record shop and I didn´t buy anything. Of course I will make a tape back to the one who make me one. E-mail me offlist if you think that you could put together a nice tape with them for me.  I´m seeking a introduciontape/cd with Felt as well. I´ve tried everywhere, but either no one listens to them anymore or something, or they are just being lazy. PLEEEEEEASE? *puppyeyes*

Some things I´ve been wondering about for ages but still haven´t asked:

1. I´ve got some B&S-demos and livestuff. Does anyone know when following things were recorded and by who (i.e if there was only Struan or anyone else involved):

a) Hurley´s having dreams (I think I hear Stevie there..)

b) Rhoda (my favourite)

c) Lord Anthony

d) London has let me down

e) Pocketbook angel (another favourite)

f) Landslide (well, i know the whole band is on it, but does anyone know what year?)

Also;

Er.. Er.. ER... Oh fuck, I forgot. Oh well.

Sorry for this short and very boring post, but I am desperate for answers. Please give me answers, I am desperate for them as this is bugging me to death. I think about it every-fuckin-day and I am getting sick and tired of it. I thought that it ould stop, but it´s stuck in my brain like gum in your hair.

Like that´s a good excuse for writing a bad post...

Astrid x