Sinister: He don't mind, he don't mind, he don't mind...

Daniela Varanda peptidio at xxx.com
Sun Nov 18 12:39:44 GMT 2001

Hi.

I was wondering yesterday night with my best friend
why do we have to love people. Anyway, I dated a very
special guy during 2 years, but we decided we'd better
break up, like, 2 months ago, because we weren't
making each other happy. Fine, now we are friends, I
miss him (of course), but I'm ok.

Now I am dating a friend of mine. It was one of the
best things that had ever happened to me, cause dating
him was helping me try to forget my ex. But things are
awful now, he acts like a child sometimes, he says
things it's obvious he shouldn't say.

He's from the contry side and when I asked him when he
was going to come back to his city he said: "Maybe
tomorrow, cause I got nothing to do here." This can
even sound funny, cause he told me that so naturally
like if I was going to feel nothing.

Talking about beautiful girls in front of you is not a
very polite thing when you are living the first month
of the relatonship. Guys: don't do that, it's awful!
It seems to me that I'm one of his boy friends. And I
can't help comparing him to Leandro (my ex). That used
to respect me a lot, used to send me letters, used to
TAKE CARE of the relationship, from the first to the
last month.

And then, Danilo (my best friend) and I decided to
create some nick names for people from college. I
created my boyfriend's one: "Cocaine". Because "he
don't mind, he don't mind, he don't mind...", or even
"Careless Whisper". It's nice to make fun of it, but
this is not funny at all. By the way, heve you ever
been called your boyfriend's latest affair name? Oh,
yeah, I have!

Sorry, this is not for you to cry with, but to laugh
about. I'm looking forward to buying the new EP, which
hasn't been realesed here yet. I hope you are fine,
and let me tell you something I felt like telling my
friend yesterday:
We only have a big love once in our lives. So don't
ever, by any chance, let this love slip away because
of stupid reasons. I can see now that it's very
difficult to find someone who could replace this
person. And you may regret having broken up for the
rest of your life.

Take care!

Love,

Daniela