Sinister: "vyvyan! vyvyaaan! i think you cut off one of your fingers!"

Ola Szkudlapska ola1212 at xxx.pl
Sun Nov 18 20:47:06 GMT 2001

hello darlings! :)

i know i know i'm much better at lurking than posting, but i'm so stressed
about school/exams/everything at the moment that i need a de-stresser of
some kind. please forgive.

"my name's alexei yuriy gagarin siege of stalingrad glorious 5-year-plan
sputnik tractor dynamo moscow balowski. my father was a bit of a communist,
you see" (sorry if i missed something ;-)

thanks to the lovely miss amy/rachel applejacks and 'the people's poet'
caleb ben there's been some talk of  'the young ones' in sini (a few digests
ago :)! yay! :) it was enough to make me start jumping round the flat
quoting bits and pieces of the script in different voices (much to the
bewilderment of my mum ;).

i used to watch the young ones on bbc, but then the series ended and later
my cable operator decided to substitute bbc with (watch it) *fashion tv*.
gaaah. my mate even called them and started ranting that no, they couldn't
stop broadcasting bbc, because HER (imaginary) ENGLISH HUSBAND couldn't live
without eastenders :))) haha :) however, even that cunning try didn't work -
perhaps cos they heard me laughing in the background ;)

so anyway, i was reminded of the young ones, decided to watch the few taped
episodes that i cherish dearly - and discovered that my silly video

*ate*

a *large*bit* of

 my *favourite* young ones film.

rah.

"do you really think that anyone has ever been the slightest bit interested
in anything you say or do ever, neil?" (or in this case, ola?)

last week, i found myself waking up at about 4 am on 3 consecutive nights,
my nose in some boring book, the content of which i was invariably supposed
to know... if only i could schedule my activities more reasonably,
perhaps i wouldn't have those horrid bags under my eyes.. ;) and perhaps i
wouldn't spend my days staggering about in a half-asleep manner

which is mighty dangerous(!)

example: wednesday.. dance classes.. me and my partner are supposed to dance
a new figure in samba (yay!). however, instead of swirling gracefully i trip
on my heels and partner has to rescue me from what would have become a
rather amusing fall. hmm :)

dance classes are still way better than normal PE lessons, though..

"...it is actually a cure. for not being a homicidal axe-wielding maniac."

a building site right next to the place you live in can make your life much
more eventful. not only do you have to put up with incessant noise
(rrrrrramrrrrrrammm buh buh buh rrrramrrrrrram etc.) but there are also
other, similarly pleasant aspects to deal with. now i don't think i'll ever
resort to throwing axes at the builders who work there..

..although i was really tempted to do so on friday. i was in the midst of
washing up, when - where's the water gone? have the silly builders
dug+drilled too deep and damaged the water installation, thus depraving my
house of the precious liquid? IMPOSSIBLE. hmph.

*doorbell*

nope, not apologetic builders. not even jehova witnesses - they were chimney
sweeps offering me a calendar and asking for money. (make of it what you
want ;). i decided to go out.

the lift broke down when i was inside it.

now i don't mind the lift breaking down every now and then - walking to the
4th floor is good exercise (only i'm too lazy to do it often ;).

nevertheless,

i WOULD like the lift to give me a sign, a mere *hint* that she was not in
the mood for travelling up and down. not just go in a huff and leave me
stuck inside, in-between floors. i had to use all my persuasive skills to
appease her and convince her to let me out. it turned out she was angry at
the lady who lives upstairs from me and uses those *mega*strong perfume -
poor lift had obviously had enough. but why take it out on me?

when i got back, i found out there was water again. only it was brown.
tea-brown. oh well... it's become fairly normal now. and 2 jehova witnesses
came today. so things are back under control, me hides the axe ;-)

"rick, rick look! i've got six pairs of hands!"

hm, no i don't actually. ;-) which is probably why i posted my pic to the
sinister page (and besides, i'm very vain and want to pull ;).
it was taken a while ago; my hair's shorter and a bit less messy now. oh,
and the photo is mega twee, i'm afraid - i'm sitting at a rainbow-coloured
table in a cafe in the centre for contemporary art (one of my most favourite
places in warsaw :). i'm even wearing the bus t-shirt(!) so, yeah, it'll
probably be on the site soon

/me climbs a chair and sings 'look at me' geri halliwell style ;-)

ummh, no.

will hide now.

take care (and watch 'the young ones' ;)

ollalalallaa

ps. i've decided to catch up with sinister mails instead of writing silly
essays for school (talk about getting your priorities right!) - so, errm, a
(very) belated welcome back to owen the ex-narrow wizard :) and an (even
more) belated happy birthday! (yes, i was THAT behind with the digests)
psps. i really will hide now.

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]