Sinister: i didn't know if it was a yellow lemon*

Archel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Mon Nov 19 19:28:45 GMT 2001

well, this cock won't suck itself.

that was a 'worst line', as shared with me by my friend cat.  she was
visiting this weekend in a blur of cocktails and reminiscences about the
boys we snogged at university.  and no, the above slice of charm didn't come
from any of them, luckily.  i do have some taste.  (although cat reminded me
of some episodes which made me wonder...)

although the weekend was great, the few days before it were awful, as i
succumbed to a violent stomach bug.  i felt a bit like sigourney weaver et
al in alien, as if a big toxic wormy thing was struggling to force its way
out of my helpless body.

but i survived.  and <B&S CONTENT COMING UP> getting an email from stuart
murdoch about buses and trains (i really did!) gave me a nice warm feeling
which definitely helped :)

someone has stolen my bike.  i'm sort of happy, because i never rode it and
would feel guilty every time i came home to see it flopped against the
drainpipe, gently rusting.  perhaps it will now be spruced up and taken out
along the perilous brighton streets again.  but it's always a bit shocking
to have your property stolen, isn't it?  and my fantasy of becoming fit and
trim gets even further away.  this morning i decided i would take up squash.

it's amazing how many things i can positively decide in a day and never ever
do.  as many as six before breakfast.

i can't string any more sentences together.  it's monday morning.

luv archel xxx

*from now on i'm going to find my subject lines by opening one of the books
nearest to me at random.  only in this way will i ever generate sufficiently
eye-catching surrealism, i think.

archel at iname.com

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com